Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Like Hogwarts, Narnia...

Only one class today, and after a cheese and bacon sandwich (which is really good by the way, love me some Tesco 2 Pound Meal Deals), I decided to finally go to the library to check out some books. 

The library is HUGE, literally it is so large it makes GW's libraries combined look like a book mobile. To top it all off there are what seems like endless rooms of just books and books. I swear I was running down numerous corridors looking for a War Studies book, and for some stupid reason I was unable to find the "U" section. Then as I was going into random rooms I would just reach dead ends, turn around and take the stairs...well..the stairs just randomly stop at various floors, depending on the stairwell. Like really I swear this is like Inception or something because this library is such a mindfuck. It's like Hogwarts, Narnia, and any other mythical place that only someone on acid could come up with wrapped up into one. After a half hour of walking and getting lost in random corridors, I had enough. I found a lift thank god and got myself the hell out of there. I need books though so I will be making a return journey tonight. Perhaps I will take pictures to show everyone? If I don't make it out alive I just want to tell you all goodbye and that I love each and every single one of you in your own special way...

No comments:

Post a Comment