Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lionel Richie's Sad Comeback

Lionel Richie has made a comeback! I'm sure you all were anxiously awaiting for his triumphant return after his hit "Hello". I still wonder to this day who hurt you Lionel...who hurt you? Well these days he's hurting me because every time I watch the X Factor with everyone on the floor I am forced to watch this annoying commercial multiple times during the course of a commercial break: Don't say I didn't warn you! Love how Walkers is clearly Lay's potato chips just under a different name.

Today was a very quiet day, typical London day of rain and cloudy skies so it was a perfect day to have a lazy Sunday. It seems like all I discuss is the food in London. I should probably make it a daily segment. So on today's menu I had Yorkshire pudding. All I can say is that puff pastry, stuffing, and gravy are all good seperately. And you know what? They actually taste pretty good together as well.So in all honesty I really don't understand what people from the US mean when they say British cuisine is horrible. Venture outside your bubble/comfort zone.

Also, Amsterdam Nov 11-13th, get excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment