Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going to See the Helen Keller House!

I'm still wet and of course today's forecast in Amsterdam is for heavy rain. I feel like this is a recurring theme in my life, kind of like a motif (I'm procrastinating a sequence analysis for film studies can't you tell?)

This week has been boring the past few days since a lot of people went home for reading week, guess its the equivalent of fall break although I wouldn't know since GW doesn't have one. I was supposed to Skype with my family last night and then I was offered the chance to go to the Holly Bush in Hampstead, the really "proper" English pub. Cider won out as usual so Cory if you are reading this that paper took forever to finish, ok good...

Until a few days ago I was unaware that Amsterdam is home to the Anne Frank house, which for some reason I always confuse with Helen Keller. Don't ask me why I just confuse them. Now that I'm thinking about it there are actually no similarities from which I should ever confuse the two. Oh well...

Well I need to buy some wooden shoes so I will be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment